Awesome Graphic Designer
• Full-time position (Available Positions: 1)
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, and digital media.
• Designing and implementing web content and websites.
• Creating print materials: catalogs, letterheads, advertising, brochures, flyers, promotional items, banners, signage, etc.
• Creating custom-manufactured brochures, sales materials, and event invitations with speakers, video LCD screens, NFC (RFID), and USB devices.
• Assisting and/or managing in video, sound, and photography projects.
• Assisting the production of any in-house printing projects, including operation of printing and finishing equipment.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign); working in a mixed PC/MAC environment.
• Operation of colour digital printers and presses.
• A strong sense of creativity and innovation.
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
• Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (oral & written).
• A foundation in web design and website creation.
• CSS2/CSS3, HTML4/HTML5, Responsive Web Design, WordPress.
Additional Experience and Skills (not strictly required, but considered an asset):
• Additional Advanced knowledge of remaining Adobe Creative Suite programs (Premier, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Audition, etc).
• Experience working with popular WordPress themes and plugins.
• Background in professional print production.
• Operation of print finishing equipment (cutters, creasers, slitters, laminators, digital die cutters).
• Graphic/Web Design degree or equivalent
• 1 year full-time experience in graphic design position in a studio/agency setting.
• $30-40k starting salary (based on experience).
643 Queen Street East
How to Apply:
Please send your resumé and portfolio (samples of your work) to [email protected].