Junior Web Designer
bigDAWGS promotions use electronic devices in printed packaging for company-to-company marketing. Pixelfour Creative is creative agency, a division of bigDAWGS promotions. www.bigdawgs.ca and www.pixelfourcreative.com
• Contract or Full-time position (Available Positions: 1)
• Complete assigned client projects received from bigDAWGS and affiliate companies
• Assist with internal website updates and development
• Constant vigilance to keep our online content up-to-date
• Print pre-press preparations for bigDAWGS products
• Assisting and management of video, sound and photography projects
• Assisting the production of any in-house printing projects, including operation of printing and finishing equipment.
Required Experience and Skills:
• A foundation in web design and website creation
• CSS, HTML5, Responsive Web Design, WordPress
• Experience working with popular WordPress themes and plugins
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign); working in a mixed PC/MAC environment.
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• A strong sense of creativity and innovation.
• Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (oral & written)
Additional Experience and Skills (not strictly required, but considered an asset):
• Additional Advanced knowledge of remaining Adobe Creative Suite programs (Premier, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Audition, etc).
• Background in professional print production.
• Operation of print finishing equipment (cutters, creasers, slitters, laminators, digital die cutters).
• Graphic/Web Design degree or equivalent
• 1 year full-time experience in graphic design position in a studio/agency setting.
• Portfolio showing past web design projects
• $30-40k starting salary (based on experience).
1672 O’Connor Dr,
How to Apply:
Please send your resumé and portfolio (samples of your work) to [email protected].